Ultimate Pinoy Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Got You Into Graphics?

Go down 
+12
flunky
stylus
.xander
Madocca
ec.nathan
d.ARK.xide
tinapa♥
togero_03
jacqueseries
bomcor
maxspeed
.xanor
16 posters
AuthorMessage
.xanor
Owner
Owner
.xanor

Male
Number of posts : 115
Language : Bisaya, Tagalog & English
Ultimate.Pinoy.Gfxerz : Who Got You Into Graphics? Philippines-1
Who Got You Into Graphics? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Who Got You Into Graphics? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Who Got You Into Graphics? Binw9e
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Who Got You Into Graphics? Empty
PostSubject: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:58 am

It started when I was browsing in warez forum gfx section then I saw some great artworks.
I then PM one of the artist [filbryant]. I asked him what software he
used to do gfx. He said Fireworks and Photoshop. So I downloaded
Fireworks and start creating tag. And then got bored with Fireworks
limited brush styles, so I downloaded Photoshop CS3 Extended and got
addicted to it. He then invited me to join team BuGz [Bloodline Unity
Gfxerz]. And it become my passion.
Back to top Go down
https://upgfx.darkbb.com
maxspeed
Off-Topic Mod
Off-Topic Mod
maxspeed

Number of posts : 27
Who Got You Into Graphics? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Who Got You Into Graphics? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:34 am

Curiosity and boredom.
Back to top Go down
bomcor
bomcor

Male
Number of posts : 57
Who Got You Into Graphics? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Got You Into Graphics? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Who Got You Into Graphics? Xe4v4l
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 am

i am influenced by my brother, he's a freelance web designer at first then amazed on having a high salary, so i get into designing, now inspired by your works so studying again some tutorials Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jacqueseries
jacqueseries

Male
Number of posts : 31
Language : bisdak
Who Got You Into Graphics? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Got You Into Graphics? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Who Got You Into Graphics? Sym8tt
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:18 am

ma iba naman, Very Happy [tagalog]

sa PU ako nag simula, nkita ko mga gawa ni sethcreative. nag pa gawa ako sa kanya ng sig at nagus2han ko. un, gs2 q narin gumawa ng gfx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
togero_03
togero_03

Number of posts : 11

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:04 pm

hmmmm...npgtripan q lng...tapos un natutu aq konte...
Back to top Go down
tinapa♥
GFX Crew
GFX Crew
tinapa♥

Male
Number of posts : 35
Language : Durian
Who Got You Into Graphics? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Who Got You Into Graphics? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:37 am

the first time I saw my friend makin some simple and basic sigs and that time I was soooo amaze . . now I am Greater than him . .hahaha lol
Back to top Go down
d.ARK.xide
Admin
Admin
d.ARK.xide

Male
Number of posts : 24

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:48 am

i started with microsoft paint.. trip lang.. ehehe
then my cousin zyiac told me about photoshop..

i got addicted to it.. ehehe
Back to top Go down
ec.nathan
Admin
Admin
ec.nathan

Number of posts : 50

Mood : Who Got You Into Graphics? W0m88i
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:34 am

maxspeed wrote:
Curiosity and boredom.

times 2 ^^ hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Madocca
Madocca

Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:19 pm

me i just started in photoshop 4 years from now ^_^ and then i try the c4d but too hard to make it Very Happy so im only in photoshop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.xander
Off-Topic Mod
Off-Topic Mod
.xander

Male
Number of posts : 22
Language : Taglish \"o\"

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:45 pm

maxspeed wrote:
Curiosity and boredom.

Ganun din ako oh bounce
Back to top Go down
stylus
Admin
Admin
stylus

Male
Number of posts : 29

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:00 am

i started my way to like graphics when i was working as a hired web designer using dreamweaver and fireworks. but then when i was offered to a work where my course is really inclined, my passion to gfx starts to slow down even ground zero. luckily, i meet great friends (they know themselves) that inspired me to do more. to them, i started to love gfx again. as to jest it all, on my current road i am taking, this is what instilled my heart:"graphics may fade, friends will always be there! our graphic passion linked us, it is our friendship that will bond us forever" ._stylus<emo mode>
Back to top Go down
maxspeed
Off-Topic Mod
Off-Topic Mod
maxspeed

Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 am

stylus wrote:
i started my way to like graphics when i was working as a hired web designer using dreamweaver and fireworks. but then when i was offered to a work where my course is really inclined, my passion to gfx starts to slow down even ground zero. luckily, i meet great friends (they know themselves) that inspired me to do more. to them, i started to love gfx again. as to jest it all, on my current road i am taking, this is what instilled my heart:"graphics may fade, friends will always be there! our graphic passion linked us, it is our friendship that will bond us forever" ._stylus

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *tears*

Who Got You Into Graphics? Noparty
Back to top Go down
flunky
flunky

Male
Number of posts : 19
Who Got You Into Graphics? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who Got You Into Graphics? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Who Got You Into Graphics? E6r3p2
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:11 am

the great great filbryant and crazy fox got me into graphics...
TAGALOG: mahilig lang talaga ako maka-kita ng artworks kahit sa mall or sa mga dumadaang sasakyan... minsan pati mga tarp tinitigan ko .... pero my first frustrated passion is airbrush arts... kaso di ko kaya pala material and napaka-gastos, di naman ako laking aircon eh... bumagsak ako sa isang bukbuking pc and thought that maybe sa monitor di magastos ang canvass ko... ahihi lol!
Back to top Go down
average
average

Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:03 am

bago sa lahat merry xmas sa magbabasa,
nagsimula ako bata palang mahilig magdrawing,
nagshift ako sa photoshop nung college na ako.

kaya sana matulungan ninyo ako sa mga graphics
na hindi ko pa alam...

salamat sa admin..
Back to top Go down
j.d.yao
j.d.yao

Male
Number of posts : 13

Mood : Who Got You Into Graphics? Bg43k6
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 am

jacqueseries wrote:
ma iba naman, Very Happy [tagalog]

sa PU ako nag simula, nkita ko mga gawa ni sethcreative. nag pa gawa ako sa kanya ng sig at nagus2han ko. un, gs2 q narin gumawa ng gfx Very Happy

ako din sa PU, last November 2007 yun... na-inspired ako sa mga gawa ni sir shufflepath tapos nagpppm na ako sa kanya pag may hindi ako makuhang step dun sa tut na ginagawa ko Very Happy tapos ayun na hanggang sa masanay at lumalaban na sa mga pa-battle sa mga GFX forum tulad nito...
Isama ko na din sila ludwig, rockistachiq at bobong_bata sa mga influence ko sa graphics, mga humble lahat yan, ako lang mayabang .. lol!
Back to top Go down
Krzteli
Krzteli

Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 pm

gaganda nmn ng pingsimulan nio hehe.
ako, neither work for gfx designing nor do it for money.hobby ko lng talaga ,during free time.

Matagal na nung na inlove na ako sa mga drawing etc.nung high school palang me. I started sketches muna . My own hand ofcourse, with the use of bare pencil.

Then I started GFX designing a year ago when I retard from playing OL games. Since i got bored sa forum lang, napagisipan kong gumawa ng mga signatures, una, for my club then di nagtagal, i started making free signatures. Fireworks din una kong nagamit, pang baby. Then I accidentally visited one awesome gfx site where Delphic and other foreign gfx designer enthusiasts show off their works. I got curious how they did this and that. I got to know that almost everyone was using Photoshop. So aun, explore na ang iba hehe.
Back to top Go down
doltish
doltish

Male
Number of posts : 3
Language : English / Tagalog

Registration date : 2014-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:10 pm

maxspeed wrote:
Curiosity and boredom.

same here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Got You Into Graphics?   Who Got You Into Graphics? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Pinoy Graphics :: Off Topics :: Gfxerz Tambayan-
Jump to: